Thank you for visiting this website (www.bharataero.com).
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATIONThis is information about you that you give us, which may include:
• when you reach out to us using our contact us facility;
• when you interact with our representatives via email, post, or over the phone;
• when we have face to face meetings with you; and
• during our business transactions.
Information we collect about you.The personal information we hold on you may include the information that you would provide us. Information we collect about you.
This may include:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Website, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, your geographical location when accessing the Website and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe process your personal information for the following lawful reasons:
Information you give to us:
• For the legitimate interest of providing you with the information you requested from us Information we collect about you:
• to ensure that the Website operates effectively and for internal operations, including technical administration, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality, value, functionality and general user friendliness of the Website, and to analyse and understand how the Website is used;
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
• to serve any aspect of the Website to you according to your preferences or and location.
Storing your information:
Your personal information will be stored on systems owned or operated by Bharat Aero or those of our approved third party suppliers
Who we will share your information with:
We will not sell or swap your information with any third party. We will share your information where:
• such disclosure is necessary to enable our suppliers who are involved in delivering services to you;
• such disclosure is necessary to enable our suppliers who provide us with internal marketing, web services and IT Services, and other necessary functions; • we are required to share your personal information with a member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, for legitimate business purposes; or
You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. To make a request for your personal information, please contact us.
You have right to know what information we hold about you. You have certain rights with respect to your information which are as follows:
• access personal information that we may hold about you;
• rectify any inaccurate personal information that we may hold about you;
• have your personal information erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your personal information to fulfill our processing purposes; or where you have exercised your right to object to the processing;
• Restrict the processing of your personal information where, for example, the information is inaccurate or it is no longer necessary for us to process such information or where you have exercised your right to object to our processing;
• object to the processing of your personal information which may be exercised in certain circumstances, for example, where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, or where your own legitimate interests outweigh ours; and
• have your data ported to a new service provider if you no longer wish to use our services.
You can exercise any of these rights any time by contacting us.
SECURITYWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may share information that we collected through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies as set out below.
Please be aware that if you decide to disable or block cookies, parts of the Website may not function correctly, or at all.